Re: "NOCALL"

  I'm sure you can't. It's called unidentified transmissions
and is clearly illegal.

   You may re-broadcast shuttle audio with the EXPLICIT
PERMISSION OF NASA or broadcast if it is of DIRECT INTEREST
TO THE AMATEUR COMMUNITY, but you still have to identify
(to the best of my knowldge)

--- Rich <ranger@eskimo.com> wrote:

> I thought that under FCC rules you could not transmit or
> communicate to
> someone or something
> with out a call sign.
>
> ----
> Via the sarex mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of
> AMSAT-NA.
> To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe sarex" to
Majordomo@amsat.org

=====
73 DE Matt, KB3DRQ
Amateur Callsign: KB3DRQ