Re: ISS on voice?

Hello this is Yoshi.

At 2001/04/13 03:32:26 Edward R. Cole wrote:
> I started listening two passes before and at 0749 UTC, my AOS, but nothing
> heard from ISS.  I did hear a brief carrier at 0753 with no modulation, but
> figured it might have been a local checking the (wrong) frequency.  My LOS
> was at 0757 so could not know if west coast Canada-US stations were able to
> contact the space station; they had until 0813 UTC, I believe.

  At here Japan, we had a chance at 14:16z-14:25z last night, but coulld
noty hear any signals on 145.800MHz. The next pass at 15:52z-16:02z was
also. My antenna is 6ele YAGI.
  I had not cable for packet sending yesterday so I could not check that
Digipeat activity at the second pass.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp