Re: ISS Special Event at Japan

Hello this is Yoshi.

At 2001/04/13 02:34:02 Walter H Howard wrote:
> Did anyone hear anything other than packet "racket"
> during the West Coast pas this morning????

  I tried to hear the pass at both 14:16z-14:25z and 15:52z-16:02z
at April 12th (last night), but could not heard any voice or packet.
Maybe their voice schedule had canceled.
  I am now prepairing my packet system with AGWPE but yesterday I
could only receiving, so I do not know there was any packet stations
triing to digipeat or not.

  I made up my packet cable yesterday so I will try it tonight.

# Does somebody know how to send UI packet with AGWPE and WinPack?
# AGWPE will not arrow CONV command during non-connected, so there
# is only a way using BT and Beacon futures to send UI packet now Hi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/> Sorry, Japanese only now.