ISS 2meter Tsup freq

After having lots of teachers and students excited listening to the 2 meter
Tsup comms from ISS and now hearing nothing but packet on 2 meters I am
wondering if any one in the group knows if the Russians have abandoned Tsup
for the TDRS links. I have a bunch of schools looking to do a recieve
contact on the tusp and wish I had a good answer for them.

Can any one advise the status of the Tsup link for the future.

Allen Emer, N2YAC