Re: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: TX-Cycle Recommendation?

Someone wrote:
> I don't have enough power to get over those that are pinging it
> every 30 seconds. just look at k4hg:
>
> K4HG-1>RT3Y7P,NOCALL*/V [2001/APR/12 21:37:06 UTC]: <<UI>>:
> 'm8zl#Xk/]"3z}

Careful!  K4HG is Steve Dimse who has made all this possible.  He also has
dropped everything he was doing and worked 'round the clock for the last 2
days to put together the LIVE Global http://www.aprs.net ISS/APRS web site
to show the world how this all works.  HIS test packets are required for
him to see if it works and to test things...