Re: ISS Special Event?

----- Original Message -----
From: Bart³omiej £êgowski <blegowsk@wp.pl>
To: <sarex@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [sarex] ISS Special Event?

> During last two high ISS passes over Europe (about 20:00 UTC and that
earlier one)
> I haven't hear any special activity - only a FEW PACKETS!
> So what's on with this SPECIAL EVENT mentioned in last ANS bulletin?

Come on guys, this isn't a Dx'ped on ISS.
I'm sure ARISS team did their best to give us all the oportunity to work
ISS.
But, unfortunatly, as we all know, astronauts daily timetable his tough.
I'm sure there will be many more oportunities. This was just another one.
A special one, and, like many other things, didn't happened as planed!
We just have to keep listening.
Thanks again to all ARISS team for all their effords!

Good luck everybody!
Happy Easter

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT