ISS over VK, Apr 13 2001.

Hello All!

Decided to get up early for the pass suggested for ISS contacts at 05:20 local.
Weather was perfect, cool and clear.  Unfortunately, the ISS crew didn't manage
to work voice on that orbit, but a single beacon was heard from the packet
station.

Despite this, I stayed outside and ISS came into the sun - a perfect visual
pass, so it wasn't a waste of time at all.  After getting a good look at the
station, I rushed back to the shack to try and get something going on packet,
but my old version of AGWPE decided it wasn't going to play ball.  Now in the
process of trying to get a packet station going before the next pass in 30
mins.  Hoping to bounce a few APRS packets of the digi, or better yet, talk to
the crew. :-)

Stay tuned!

Tony, VK3JED