Re: What am I doing wrong...?]

I will admit, setting my beacon to 1 minute might not be the greatest
idea...

When I hit ENTER in conv mode, my transmitted text is:
N3TOY>DM26IE,NOCALL:

I can't add the /- charcters to my Unproto path.  When my KPC-3 (v5.1)
beacons, it replaces the DM26IE with BEACON (N3TOY>BEACON,NOCALL: <UI>
:>DM26IE/- 73 de ....)
So I need to beacon if I want to transmit a full minimum APRS string.  I
should listen some more to see if anyone else is trying to digi through
the ISS locally and cut back on the beaconing.  I just want to see
myself on ariss.net :-)
Maybe if I upgrade my firmware, there is a provision to set this up
better...

I changed my TXD, I now remember I had to do this when working with the
MIR.

It is nice to see some the the same call signs as I did with the MIR.

Thanks for the help and all the hard work!

Jamie

--

A windoze-free computer
SuSE Linux / KDE