What am I doing wrong...?]

Hi everyone:

I am able to copy digi's from ISS, but not able to digi through the ISS
myself.  I am using the same setup as I was for the MIR (1/4 wave ant, 7
watt HT, worked great for the MIR).  Using KPC-3 TNC w/ unproto set to:
DM26IE via NOCALL.  Beacon text set to: >DM26IE/- 73 de n3toy@qsl.net -
Las Vegas, NV

Beacon set to every 1 minute.

I don't see any digis (repeats of my <UI> w/ a "*").

So, my questions are:  Is my hardware setup sufficient?  Is my BT, B,
and U correct?  Is there any other settings I need?

Jamie
--

A windoze-free computer
SuSE Linux / KDE