Minimum ERP to digi ISS...

Hello,

Someone was wondering if the midwesterners are on? Well THIS
midwesterner in Ohio is trying! (he he he..) My primary (high
power) packet station is down, so I am using a 5 watt handheld.
Unfortunately, w/o success. Which leads me to a question. Those
of you who are able to digi thru ISS, what is your Effective
Radiated Power (ERP)? Also an interesting test would to to see
what the minimum ERP can be used to digi? Has anyone sucessfully
digi-ed with say 10 watts ERP?

    -- Nike

=====
Check out Mike's Web page: