11 April 2236Z Success!

ISS pass at 11 April 2236Z
 From Gaithersburg, MD

Finally got a return on my APRS packet!

Using THD7 with a hand-held "Shuttle Turnstile" antenna. It was a very high
pass so I was able to get a "look" at the station from in between all of
the aluminum-sided town houses.

Also captured these calls on my THD7:

N3OBQ-3
KB2WQM-3
N8TVQ-3
W3SMK-3
VE3EVR

I also have W2EV, but I am not sure if that was this pass or last night.

Can somebody tell me if there is some significance to the SSID "-3"?

On somebody's  suggestion, I use "-7" to indicate the Kenwood THD7.

Great to hear activity with the station!

73 de K3XO-7
Rip