Changes in www.ariss.net

I have made two significant improvements in the ariss.net web page today.

First, the system will track all users who bounce a packet through ISS,
though obviously ones that don't send positions will appear only in the
table, not on the maps.

Second, the system now accepts positions in grid square format. Send it
at the start of a packet preceded by > and followed by a space, like so:

>EL94GP Comments go here

The digi'ed packet would look like this

K4HG>CQ,NOCALL*:>EL94GP Comments go here

I have transferred the positions that were seen yesterday into the new
system, but the times have been lost, and reflect the time I transferred
them.

Steve K4HG