www.ariss.net

More years ago than I care to admit, I registered the domain ariss.net,
with the hope that someday there would be APRS activity on ISS, and that
I would create a web site to view the live data.

That day is today!

http://www.ariss.net

This is based on the same technology I use for findu.com, in fact it is
the same database on the same computer. Regular APRS users note that you
will only appear here if the last report the system hears from you comes
through the ISS. So if you use the same SSID for APRS and ARISS, you may
not be here.

Enjoy!

Steve K4HG