On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Rich wrote:

> I thought that under FCC rules you could not transmit or communicate to
> someone or something with out a call sign.

No one needs to be transmitting to, nor comunicating with NOCALL.  It is a
digipeating ALIAS.  For the sake of everyone's piece of mind, we need at
least one person per continent to send up an ID packet.  Something like
the following:

  via the ISS RZ3ZDR Digipeater (NOCALL)

As long as that gets digipeated at least ONCE per 10 minute pass, then all
the rules are satisfied...

de WB4APR, Bob