Re: ISS-Packet

Alan,

We are still working towards a launch and delivery of the antennas on the
7A.1 (STS-105) flight that is scheduled for mid-July.  The Expedition 3
crew have been trained to install these antennas.  They will go up to ISS
later this year.  If all goes well, we should have the antennas installed
in the late fall.

I hope this answers you question.

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO