Re: ISS Packet System

Hello Bob!

08 Apr 01 17:06, you wrote to Frank H. Bauer:

 BB> Just set your UNPROTO to CQ VIA NOCALL and go to CONVERSE Mode and get
 BB> ready to CHAT with everyone!

Good idea, the effect should be a little like IRC - everyone gets a chance to
join in the fun. :-)

Due to my setup, I may have to suffice with APRS.  Might give tomorrow
morning's pass (06:36 local, or 20:26z) a go, and see if I can get some packets
through.

Tony, VK3JED

.. Coffee not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)all asleep