ISS-Packet

That is great news about the TNC. After reading the Digest yesterday I
quickly hooked up my HTX202 and HTA-20(with preamp) to the 2m colinear on my
roof and I copied one packet (Pittsburgh, PA 15 degree pass). As a Elmer to
the North Hills High School Ham Radio Club it is great news because of the
crew's sleep period. The active passes are to early for school.

Also what is news about the new ISS Antenna system? Is it going to be
installed during the upcoming STS-106 flight?

73's

Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
KB3DHC@arrl.net
http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/