Re: ISS Packet System

My CONGRATULATIONS TO Frank and the entire ISS crew for getting the
PACKET turned on!  Wow, just like MIR is back!

But if I may suggest, the use of a "CONNECTION" to NOCALL and even worse,
a DIGIPEAT CONNECTION is the worst possible means of using this very
valuable asset.

Please everyone, do NOT attempt connections TO or VIA ISS.  CONNECTIONS
have been demonstrated to be grossly inefficient and almost impossible via
a space digipeater.  The best way to use this asset is to do UI
Digipeating.  Then you can communicate with everyone in the footprint with
an order of magnitude greater success...

Just set your UNPROTO to CQ VIA NOCALL and go to CONVERSE Mode and get
ready to CHAT with everyone!