Re: question

Altitude
is High above earth, which will vary.
no satellite is in a circular orbit.
All orbits are oval.
Some orbits look very close to a circles, such as ISS.
Others are very elliptical, such as A0-10.

The term Attitude is usually used when referencing
the antennas or solar panels.
If a satellite has a directional antenna, then you want
the antenna pointing towards earth (a good attitude).
If the directional antenna points away from earth that's
a bad attitude.
Even omni directional antennas have a good side and a bad side.

Solar panels also work best when pointing directly at the sun.
Sometimes the satellite controllers need to make a choice,
better battery charging or better antenna pointing.
The controllers do their best.

Miles