Amsat MD meeting

Hi Gang,
A good time was had by all at the MD Amsat meeting on Sunday Apr 1st. I
think we all enjoyed the presentations and fellowship. Thanks so much to
the presenters. Pat, N8PK suggested I post our web site, for the Radio
and Satellite Station, KE4ZXW, located at the Virginia Air and Space
Center, Hampton, Va. Have a look and sign our register.
http;//www.seva.net/vascarg
Drop in on our site and come visit us at the Air and Space Center.

Wally Carter K4OGT
Control op
E mail k4ogt@amsat.org and k4ogt@home.com (Fastest)