New ISS Crews Named

All,

I have attached a press release with the new ISS Crews named.  There are a
couple of crew members that I would like to point out that have been
extremely active on the Shuttle and Mir ham radio systems in the
past.  These include Don Thomas on expedition 5 and Mike Foale & Bill
McArthur on Expedition 8.  I am pretty excited about the Expedition 8
crew.  That crew sounds like an amateur radio "dream team" to me.

As these crews get trained, we will keep you informed of their amateur
radio plans.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO