Dosvidaniya MIR

Dear Friends

It's a sad day for me. MIR is gone.
After tracking it for more than 9 years, it's hard to face the end.
As many of you, several MIR crews gave me many moments of
joy and achievment. Fortunatly I recorded most of them, so my
memory couldn't be erase with time. It also enables me to share
it with you. And that's exactly what I plan to do the next.
Meanwhile let's respect the "mourning" period!
It had a great life, including some problems, but also a very
honorable end!
May rest in peace now!
Dosvidaniya MIR

Best 73