Seasons are Confusing Time References

    Just a quick comment:- I have noticed in the past that seasons have been
used as time references which can be quite confusing on a list which is read
all over the world. Remember seasons are different in different hemispheres
and in tropical and polar regions, the concept of spring, summer, autumn and
winter are fairly meaningless.
    Months on the other hand are universal and so for me (in Australia), it
is better for me to not refer to next Spring but rather to say between about
September and November, and that will be a lot less confusing for everyone.
    Rember sometimes recipiants might not know where the sender is from!

Regards,
Murray Peterson
VK2KGM