Hello All,
This is kind of a reply to a persons question about seeing MIR over the UK,
Below is a link to the SatPass web site. It tells all you need to know to
spot MIR, ISS the Shuttle and a couple of other things.

http://www.bester.com/satpasses.htm

I like to get this out to the new folks on the list. When I was told
about this link it changed everything about how I went looking for MIR.
(That was the only "bird" I was watching at the time. ) In fact It helped
me to make a HAM Radio Digital contact with MIR. Even have the QSL Card
(Post card) to prove it. Enjoy the link. There are a few more links on
my web page for HAM Radio. The link is below. 73's all....

---
E-Mail: dmackey@bigfoot.com
WWW: http://www.microtrip.cc
ICQ UIN: 121348