Happy 15th Birthday MIR - correction

Happy 15 th Birthday MIR!
Launched February 20, 1986

I will always have fond memories of the MIR space station and the
wonderful QSO's with a few of  her noble visitors:  Alex Poleschuck -
R2MIR was the first, Alex Serebrov, Norm Thagard, Gennady Strekalov,
Shannon Lucid, John Balaha, Mike Foale, Dave Wolf and Andy Thomas

I salute you MIR with your end so near
Thank you so very much for adding such joy to so many of our lifes!

PS there is some very good visuals of the MIR and ISS this week in SC