Happy 15th Birthday MIR - correction

Happy 15 th Birthday MIR!
Launched February 20, 1986

I will always have fond memories of the MIR space station and the
wonderful QSO's with a few of  her noble visitors:  Alex Poleschuck -
R2MIR was the first, Alex Serebrov, Norm Thagard, Gennady Strekalov,
Shannon Lucid, John Balaha, Mike Foale, Dave Wolf and Andy Thomas

I salute you MIR with your end so near
Thank you so very much for adding such joy to so many of our lifes!

Al - KD4SFF
PS there is some very good visuals of the MIR and ISS this week in SC