Re: SSTV on ISS

----- Original Message -----
From: VK5ZAI <hutch@electric-web.org>
To: <sarex@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 7:45 PM
Subject: [sarex] SSTV on ISS

> It was great news when I received an e-mail from Miles to
> say that SSTV has been approved for the ISS.

Thanks for the excelent news, Tony!
I can't wait to see again "pic's from space" :0)

> It proved to be a great success on Mir

I think it was one of MIR highlights!
No other mode raised so much interest in a short period of time as SSTV did.
And I'm positivly sure ISS will not be different!
Congratulations to all people involved! And Thanks!

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. Guess what birthday we celebrate tomorrow (20th Feb.)???