Re: Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:07:51 -0800

Hi Jeff and all:

This is Miles from MAREX.  There are plans on installing SSTV on ISS
either late this year or early next year.  I will publish
updated details on the SSTV project in early March 2001.

if u search my out of date web page, you will find severl
links still open listing sstv images.
http://www.siliconpixels.com/marex/

overhal of the page is planned soon.

Miles WF1F