Alpha / SST siting

WE, my xyl N2RDX and I, had a great siting of the ISS / Shuttle passing over Northern New Jersey on Friday 2/9/2001 @ 5:50 pm EST. It was still pretty light with only the 3 planets visible as the ISS appeared at 40 degrees or so in the twilight and streaked just about overhead. It was vissible well into the Northeast finally fading into the haze and darkness.
Although we have watched MIR, many shuttles and the ISS before it never fails to thrill us to see 'manned' craft zoom past.
Godspeed to all the brave explorers who push the limits into the unknown.
And thanks to the Liftoff web site for making such sitings possible.
73
W2DEN & N2RDX