Nil report on shenzou

re Chinese manned space programme:

Just to report that nothing heard on the following frequencies during
shenzou-2 orbits

19995-20010 khz band

20009 spot

19955 spot

I used the tle from www.heavens-above.com. this gave me passes with a maxel
of 12 degrees which ought to have worked if there had been a HF beacon;
lots of QRN heard but nothing doppler'ing. Rx is an icom ic728 transceiver
with 10/15/20 trap dipole pointing south and tuned  to 21MHz (close enough)

In my last email with Geoff Perry (SK) I had said that due to the low
elevations I would monitor the HF channels formerly used by PRC satellites
& soyuz.

andy G0SFJ (not the famous astronaut of the same name!)