Budget Tracking for Newcomers

I'm new to SAREX, but I have noticed that NASA does not often get mentioned
in these bulletins.

NASA has a wonderful website called J-Track. It was developed to get children
(and adults), more interested in the space program. It does not show the
footprint, but is still useful for tracking SAREX, AMSAT and nearly any other
satellite you can think of.  If you are just beginning to explore satellite
communications and are still unsure about how much time and money you're
willing to invest, it's a simple way to get started.

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/RealTime/Jtrack/welcome.html

Anyone that has a java-capable web browser can use the free web site. It
loads automatically and requires no keps or updates. The ISS, Hubble, Oscars
and other items are represented by cartoon-like icons. Entering your zip code
(or Lon/Lat), will not only give you rise/set times for a chosen satellite,
but will also indicate all visible passes. Another useful item is the
inclusion of a polar graph. It shows you which directions and elevations to
look during the pass.

Mike - AD6BL