Burbank web page

Hi all,

Please check out the Burbank School webpage covering the first ARISS school
contact.  Presently the web site has an article that I wrote, pictures, and
hopefully by Monday or Tuesday, a MP3 audio file.

The Burbank web page is:
http://www.burbank.k12.il.us/Schools/Burbank/newsletters/iss/

The MP3 audio file is about 5.2 MB in size. If you would like a copy of the
file before it shows up on the webpage, please email me.  I also a several
wav file versions that I can send if requested.  They range in size from
about 5 to 10MB with various quality levels.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
Burbank control op