Burbank School Contact request for any recorded downlink audio

Hi all,
I would appreciate receiving any recorded downlink of the Burbank School
contact that you may have recorded.  As you may have heard we were successful
but the audio recordings at our end are not the best due to some last minute
noise that got into the system.  We would like to remix our audio with
whoever may have better.  We can then get that off to whoever may want it.

I will be issuing a better discussion on how things went when I get home as I
am still at the school.  We have just finished dismantling the antennas in 0
degree weather.

Thanks for all those who listened in.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N