Iss heard in Ohio...

Hello,

I heard ISS making their school contact on 145.800 mHz. The
signal was strong here in Ohio as best as I could tell. I was in
a meeting at the time, (Oh man!! sometimes work just gets in the
way of fun things!! he he !!) but I was able to tape record it.

Congratulations to all involved! It was most enjoyable to listen
to.

I have made the recording into an MP3 file, I can put it on my
web page for others to listen to if there is enough interest...

         -- Mike

=====
Check out Mike's Web page:

        http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj