ISS heard over Ohio..

Hello,

I heard the ISS crew attempting to make the school contact at
2100 UTC, 12/19 on 145.800 mHz.

The signal seemed good, as the listening satation was quite
un-orthodox. I was using a local 70 cm repeater that also
controls a 2 meter radio (remote base). The signal was almost
full quieting at times, even at its highest elevation of aprox.
60 degrees, and a vertical as a receiving antenna!

It didn't sound like they made contact with the school though...

Can't wait till us "regulars" get to try!!!

     -- Mike

=====
Check out Mike's Web page:

        http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj