Re: School needs Elmer for ISS contact in Matthews, NC

How about giving the date and time of the qso schedule, the name of a contact
at the school who hanbdles the SAREX program and the phone number to call.
Without this info, nobody can really offer assistance.

de
Bill/WA6ITF

In a message dated 12/16/2000 7:39:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,