Re: SE USA launch sightings?

To Miles,

Last time around I listened to the shuttle rebroadcast courtesy of WA3NAN,
Goddard Amateur Radio Club. See the below link for rebroadcast frequency
information.

http://garc.gsfc.nasa.gov/www/garc-home-page.html

To All,

Thank you for your help and replies to my question, both on and off the list.

73 de  Rick
KD4JKX (FM14)

At 09:49 AM 2/7/01 -0500, Miles Mann wrote:
>Yes, tonight you will be able to see the Booster phase of the
>shuttle launch.  When nasa announces MECO, Main Engine Cut-Off, the
>shuttle will disappear.
>
>Depending on where you live, it will be visible from Florida
>to Main.

 would someone please post the HF w5rrr rebroadcast