Re: SE USA launch sightings?

Hi All:

Yes, tonight you will be able to see the Booster phase of the
shuttle launch.  When nasa announces MECO, Main Engine Cut-Off, the
shuttle will disappear.

Depending on where you live, it will be visible from Florida
to Main.  Of course the farther north you live, the lower on the
horizon the shuttle will be located.
>From Boston, the shuttle will only be 5-15 degrees above the horizon.
The current calculated time for Boston mass is 6:18-6:19 pm est.
Your actually time will vary.

So tonight, go find a dark  location along the coast or a high
dark hill and look east, while monitoring w5rrr on HF.

good luck, and would someone please post the HF w5rrr rebroadcast
frequencies,
thanks,

Miles WF1F MAREX