SE USA launch sightings?

Need help/advice:

I live along the east coast in Wilmington, NC (FM14), and would like to
observe this evening's launch of STS-98 (6:11 EST).  If someone knows the
answer, please advise me as to the path the shuttle will take as it climbs
to orbit, the direction of travel, and height above horizon (degrees).

The last time a shuttle launched, the view from Wilmington was very
impressive, indeed.  Will the spacecraft take about the same path to orbit
this time around?

TNX es 73 de  Rick
KD4JKX