Mir QSL Cards.

I rcvd the MIR QSL cards in the mail today.

Very nice photo on the new design.

I'd like to thank Dave Larson N6CO, and Miles Mann WF1F for their
keeping me posted on the card status, as well as MIREX, MAREX, AMSAT,
and RSC Energia for making Amateur Radio aboard MIR possible.

I am looking forward to ARISS.

Kerwin
N7JGW