Re: Burbank retry attempt Dec. 21 at 20:29UTC

Hi Everyone:

The MAREX and MIREX teams have helped with about 80 school schedules
around the world since 1991 (mostly Mir and a few SAREX).
Some of our tips on school
schedules has been posted on our web page.
Our page is a little out of date due to a isp move
we hope to add current tips soon.

If you want see some suggestions for build a
radio station for your school, please check
the section on Equipment information.

The ARRL will still be your main point of contact
for scheduling.  The MAREX pages will try to keep
people up to date on technical information on
current ISS / Mir equipment.

Main marex page
http://www.siliconpixels.com/marex/

School Schedule Equipment Information