Re: Burbank retry attempt Dec. 21 at 20:29UTC

Robert,

There are several things you can do to get ideas for school group
activities.  The best thing is to get on the ARRL school mailing
list.  Many different schools share their ideas in the periodic publication
that the ARRL sends out.  Contact the Educational Activities Department at
the ARRL.  Their address is;  ARRL, 225 Main St. Newington, CT 06111.

Many of the previous schools that have done contacts have their own web
pages.  Some of these can be viewed at the SAREX or MAREX-NA web pages.

The SAREX web page is located at:

http://sarex.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Right now I am not sure where the official MAREX web page is.  I am sure
that Miles Mann can provide this information to you.

If you want to discuss this with the Burbank teacher, I can give you her
e-mail address after the holidays.  Please contact me directly if you need
that information.

Thanks for all your interest in the ARISS program.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA VP for Human Spaceflight Programs