Re: IN Space

Steve,

I am not sure when the ISS crew will activate the packet.  We are working
hard to make that happen.  When packet is enabled, the ISS will operate on
145.80 down and 145.99 uplink.

For more information on the ARISS equipment and operations, please see the
ARISS web page at:

http://ariss.gsfc.nasa.gov/

There is a good description of the hardware in the "ARISS In The Press"
section of this web page.  Go to the September 8th STS-106 Launch Briefing
hyperlink.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA VP for Human Spaceflight Programs