The ISS audio on my web page...

Hello,

sorry to take bandwidth, but I have received a lot of requests
to use the ISS audio on my web page for other purposes..

To which I have concented. To anyone else that is interested in
using this, please consider this email as a consent to use it as
you see fit...as long as it promotes amateur radio, and what it
being done on the ISS...

The only thing I as is you just drop me an email letting me know
(for no other reason than I just would like to know...)

    -- Mike WB8ERJ

=====
Check out Mike's Web page:

        http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj