Re: Transcript of Burbank School QSO with ISS

Tnx Charlie for the great transcript!  We enjoyed hearing the QSO from
Greenville SC!
Congratulations on a Fantastic way to welcome in winter and ARISS!!!
I added some web pages for ARISS QSO's, and included your transcript &
audio I recorded for answers 2 - 16, check the link at the lower left
hand corner of our page:
http://www.n4iss.homestead.com
Tnx agn, 73 &Happy Holidays
Al - KD4SFF
ps: I'm spending the holidays typing labels for the N4ISS certificates -
hope to start mailing this Tuesday!