ISS Audio that was heard in Ohio...

Hello,

After several requests, I have added the recent audio file of
the ISS school contact to my web page.

This audio is an MP3 file, and is rather large. (1.3 meg) Also
it is only the downlink signal, as I live a couple hundred miles
away from the school they were contacting. I also edited the
file and removed some "dead air" time, as well as portions that
I did not receive well.

It is located at http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj

 Then near the top you will see:
    "NEW Listen to the ISS crew talking to the Burbank School"

Click on that, and then you will find the link to the audio
file..

Hope you all enjoy listening to it as I did!!

      -- Mike

=====
Check out Mike's Web page:

        http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj