Re: Burbank retry attempt Dec. 21 at 20:29UTC

I think it would be great if the Burbank school could publicize what kinds of
things they in terms of curriculm and school activites to tie into the ISS
contact.  One of my long term projects is a school contact for my daughters
school. thus I am intersted in the educational tie-ins as those need to be part
of the application for the school contact.

Robert Rice
WB5PKN
Getting Started with AO-40
http://ao40.homestead.com