School needs Elmer for ISS contact in Matthews, NC

 If anyone could help a school in Matthews, NC set up an ISS contact, I
 would appreciate the assistance.  I have a friend who lives in
 that area (I am in St. Louis) who would like to arrange this for the
 school his children attend.   If no one is in Matthews, could someone in
 Charlotte or Mint Hill, NC help??

 Thanks for the assistance!

 Mike Koenig
N0PFF

 NOTE:  Please reply direct to my email address--thanks!