N4ISS Certificates at printers

We're still getting mail in, over 200 requests for our certificate so
far.  We've designed our N4ISS Special Event full color certificate to
compliment NASA's wonderful Apollo 11 25th Anniversary Special Event
certificates. We have them at the printers now, and are working on the
labels.  We hope to have them out by the first of the year. You can see a
sample of it on our n4iss special event web page - click on the thumb
nail at the bottom.

73 & Happy Holidays,
Al - KD4SFF : )
KD4 Satellites For Fun
kd4sff@amsat.org
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS
n4iss@amsat.org
http://www.n4iss.homestead.com
PS  Pls say a little (BIG) prayer for AO-40