Re: NASA TV Question

Even direct TV will allow you to receive it off of one of their birds at no
cost.  I work for PSINet.  We host the "spaceflight.nasa.gov" web sites
(Along with a  bunch of others.)  Anyway, last year, Direct TV tried to
move the broadcast without telling anyone, and it really screwed us
up.  However, they where all to cooperative when NASA said "Hey, where's
our video feed?"

Dave