Re: NASA TV Question

NASA television is a free service from the government, available to anyone who
wants to use it.  For reference, you might want to check the Public Affairs Office
at the Johnson Space Center, in Houston.

Here is the official description of where to find it:

NASA Television programming can be accessed through GE2, transponder 9C.  The
frequency is 3880 MHz with an orbital
position of 85 degrees West Longitude, with audio at 6.8 MHz.  This is a full
transponder service and will be
operational 24 hours a day.  Mission audio may be accessed on GE2, transponder 13
with a frequency of 3960 MHz,
vertical polarization.

73.  Roy